One of the games that I always recommend when it comes to a pre-wedding party is the bachelorette party or bridal shower scavenger hunt game, it’s fun and gets everyone involved. This activity can also be extra fun and exciting, especially if your venue allows for an original and imaginative bridal shower scavenger hunt list. Read on for some fun ideas and advice…
The Bridal Shower Scavenger Hunt Game
So how is the scavenger hunt game played? Here is a simple guide on how the game is played.
First, you need a few things so you can play the game. You have to have a camera or a video camera (your phone may do) for each team that you create. If you decide to play the indoor scavenger hunt, you may also have witnesses sign the checklist to acknowledge the tasks were completed, then you won’t need a camera anymore. Although this game is the most fun with a camera, especially a video camera.
Secondly, you will need a list of items, tasks or activities that you want your teams to obtain, do, or comply with. All should be documented with your camera to make sure that the tasks/activities are done.
Now you can start the scavenger hunt. Divide your guests into teams or if you have fewer guests, you can also play with no team, where it’s every girl for herself!
Provide each team with a copy of the checklist of things and tasks that they need to obtain or do. Give them a number of minutes to complete each one on the checklist. The individual or the team with the most number of tasks done or things obtained will then be declared the winner.
Depending on your list, this game can be extra fun and exciting and of course, a great way for guests to mingle and loosen up as well.
Bridal Shower Scavenger Hunt Guide – List of Tasks
The list of tasks and activities for this game plays a crucial role in making it exciting and fun, thus make sure you have a fun and creative list of activities as well. Here is a sample that might help you make your own.
Remember that if you are playing this for the bridal shower, you may want to opt for simpler and wholesome tasks than a bachelorette party where you may want to be more daring and bold. If you want to use this for a bachelorette party then you can make your own bachelorette party scavenger hunt game list. Keep in mind as well that the tasks and items you want obtained also depend on the location of your bridal shower or party. Whether you are in a neighborhood or you are in the mall, make a checklist that is appropriate for it.
Need help with a party outfit? Check out what to wear to bridal showers.
“Having a scavenger hunt at your party can be a great way for your guests to mix and get together”
Looking for more? We’ve got some fun and easy bridal shower games you should try.
Example List of Tasks for Bridal Shower Scavenger Hunt
- Get asked for your ID
- Get a stranger’s phone number
- Have a picture of you taken in a sports car
- Find a man who admits he is not interested in sports
- Dance with 5 different men
- Get a business card from a single man
- Make a bridal veil from toilet paper and wear it
- Take a picture of the group wearing someone else’s shoes
- Have a shirt signed by 20 different guys
- Take a photo of the smallest house on the street
- Bring in a take out menu
- Find a marriage license
- Bring a fortune cookie
- Find a magazine with the bride’s favorite celebrity on the cover
- A couple aged 60 above
- Find something with feathers
- Bring the smallest bottle you can find
- Take a photo of the longest car
Sample Tasks for Bachelorette party Scavenger Hunt
For bachelorette party scavenger hunt ideas, here are some examples.
- Find some naughty lingerie
- Have a photo taken with a mannequin on a wedding dress
- Find a pair of handcuffs
- Take a photo with a bald guy
- Find a guy with a hidden tattoo
- Have a guy serenade you
- Find a man who has the same name as the groom
- Find a balloon with the same color as the bride’s wedding motif
- Have a guy tell you a funny joke
- Find a guy who can show you his bellybutton
- Give a guy a massage
- Get a free drink from the bartender
Bridal Shower Scavenger Hunt Ideas
One of the tips to make this game work is to customize your list depending on your location. Are you going to have a neighborhood hunt? Are you going to have the hunt in a mall? If so, then make sure your list and your tasks are doable and relevant to the location.
Have your guest watch the videos they have collected and for sure, you will have a good laugh and have a fun bridal shower as well.
How about you? did you have a scavenger hunt for your pre-wedding party? Maybe you have been involved in a hunt. Comment and let us know, we love hearing from you.