Your guests will love it! Talk about quick and easy to prepare recipes, chicken roulade turns ordinary ingredients into something special. You don’t have to worry about having the same boring meal every day as well. Turn those chicken breasts into a roulade! Even make sandwiches from it! Here’s our tasty chicken roulade recipe and how to make chicken roulade..
|Makes 24 roulades|
Chicken Roulade Cooking directions:
1. Stir together cream cheese, and basil.
2. Spread evenly over each chicken breast.
3. Top each with 2 spinach leaves and roasted red peppers.
4. Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting with a short side. Secure rolls with wooden picks, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
5. Bake covered at 350°F for 15 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 more minutes or until chicken is done.
6. Slice crosswise into 6 to 8 pieces.
7. Serve with spinach if desired.
Chicken roulades, aside from easy to do and put together, this recipe is also good for special occasions like weddings and pre-wedding parties – may it be during the wedding rehearsal dinner or the wedding shower. Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more.
Like wedding recipes? Check out these delicious wedding brunch menu ideas.