Finger foods… easy foods to pick and easy to eat – these are usually the thoughts we have in mind if we are hosting a casual, semi-formal party like wedding showers and rehearsal dinners. If you are planning one, deviled eggs can be something that is easy to prepare. Here’s our deviled quail eggs recipe and how to cook deviled quail eggs…
|Makes 20 halves|
How to prepare:
1. Place the quail eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cool water.
2. Bring to a boil, then turn off heat.
3. Let stand for 5 minutes. Drain and let cool.
4. Peel, cut in half, carefully remove the quail egg yolks and mix them with remaining ingredients (except the shallot for garnish).
5. Place yolk mixture in a plastic sandwich bag, cut off tip and pipe back into egg whites.
6. Top with finely chopped shallot as garnish and serve.
Deviled egg recipes are good ways to present egg to your guests especially for a brunch party, thus learn this simple recipe and turn those ordinary eggs into tastefully seasoned deviled eggs. Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more for lots of guests.
Like wedding recipes? Check more great finger foods for bridal shower parties.