Brioche french toast is another exquisite version of ordinary French toast and a good one to offer for your wedding guests especially if you are having a reception brunch. This surely will give your guests a taste of flavorful French toast. Here’s our brioche French toast recipe and how to make brioche French toast for your wedding…
|Makes 6 servings|
How to prepare Brioche French Toast:
1. Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, add the 2 tablespoons water, the sugar, the ¼ cup of berries.
3. Bring into a simmer. Continue cooking on medium heat for around 8 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and the berries have softened.
4. Whisk the eggs with heavy cream in another bowl and add 3 tablespoons of sugar as well as the ground spices. Transfer them all to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
5. Working in batches, dip half of the brioche in the egg mixture, turning once, until moistened but not soggy. Fry slices in a pan lightly buttered. Fry at moderate heat, turning once until golden brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes.
6. Transfer the French toast to a baking sheet, cover loosely with foil and keep warm in the oven while you cook the rest. Serve the French toast with the berry compote.
You can make the berry compote ahead and refrigerate it. Heat it before serving. Your guests will love delicious French toast. Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more for lots of guests.
Like wedding recipes? Check out these great bridal shower finger foods.