Cupcakes have become a growing trend at weddings these days. In fact, many opt to have cupcakes than having a big wedding cake because you can be a little more creative with them. Here’s our easy chocolate cupcake recipe and how to make chocolate cupcakes
Here’s the recipe for chocolate cupcakes.
Ingredients for chocolate cupcakes:
|Makes 12 chocolate cupcakes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
Chocolate Cupcakes Cooking Directions:
1. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees C or (325 degrees F).
2. Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl.
3. Beat on low speed until all the ingredients are well-blended. Stop the blender, scrape the sides of the bowl and the beater and then turn it on to mix the ingredients at medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Prepare your cake pans and fill the mixture into them. Make sure you only fill it half or at 3/4 level to accommodate the designs and the cupcake toppers later.
5. Bake at 160′C for 15 to 18 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven when done and let it stand for around 5 minutes.
7. Transfer to a wire rack to allow it to cool.
8. Decorate the cupcakes according to your desired design.
For toppers and decorations, you may use roll fondant, ready-made flower toppers, modeling paste, frostings and even real flowers. With this easy recipe, you can now make your own cupcakes for bridal showers and for weddings easily and of course, affordable too.