Sandwiches are among the best to prepare for big events like brunch weddings and pre-wedding parties like bridal showers. They are easy to prepare and of course, are filling for your guests. Here’s our easy shrimp rolls sandwich recipe you can use..
|Makes 4 servings
How to prepare Shrimp Rolls:
1. Mix the mayonnaise, salt, pepper, celery, and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl until the ingredients are mixed well.
2. Take a bun and slice it open.
3. Apply a layer of the mayonnaise mixture to the bun on both the inner sides.
4. Arrange lettuce leaves.
5. Add a layer of cooked shrimps and close both ends.
6. Ready to serve.
You can also serve the shrimp rolls sandwich with potato chips or add a dash of hot sauce to make it a little bit spicy. Try it for your next party! Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more for lots of guests.
Like wedding recipes? Check out these delicious brunch menu ideas for weddings.
- Irresistible Buttermilk Fantails Recipe and How to Make Ideal for a wedding brunch or party snack. Buttermilk fantails do not just have an attractive look – the taste can also be...
- Deviled Quail Eggs Recipe and How to Cook Deviled Quail Eggs Finger foods… easy foods to pick and easy to eat – these are usually the thoughts we have in mind if we are...
- Delicious Asparagus Wrap Recipe and How to Prepare This quick and easy dish can be put together in just minutes. These delicious finger foods make an ideal dish for a bridal...
- Smoked Salmon Platter Recipe with Cream Cheese and Capers Smoked salmon – always a popular choice for party menus. Perfect for a wedding brunch or even a party snack. Here’s our smoked...