Jokes from the wedding MC are among the things that can make a wedding reception fun and entertaining. If you are looking for funny wedding master of ceremonies jokes, read on for a compilation of clean fun jokes that you can use for any wedding. Guaranteed to make you and your guests laugh…
Being an MC at a wedding can be challenging, of course especially if you are pressured to have some master of ceremonies jokes to make the party more exciting. There is the challenge of not only getting everyone’s attention when needed, you also have the challenge to make the event as fun and as entertaining as possible for the newlyweds and the wedding guests. Wedding receptions should indeed be a fun party and if you have to crack wedding one liner jokes, you want to be sure to get the atmosphere fun and entertaining. Here are some resources you may find useful to become a funny wedding MC.
Making a speech? Wondering how long should a wedding toast be? Read our advice.
“The best wedding MC jokes for a reception party are the simple ones – guaranteed to get your guests rolling on the floor with laugher.”
What does the best man do at a wedding? Read our best man responsibilities checklist.
Whether you deliver a funny story or a one-liner, it helps a lot to be able to deliver them effectively, even if they are not the perfect wedding jokes. In fact, some of the funny wedding toasts make use of ‘advice’ as their punch lines. If you are looking for funny pieces, here are some short jokes you can use at weddings and receptions.
- I haven’t spoken to her in 18 months now – I don’t like to interrupt her. The last time we had a fight, it was my fault. She asked, ‘What is on the TV?’ I said ‘It looks like Dust’.
- A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it because the thief was spending less than his wife did.
- Let me give you the same advice my father gave me upon the occasion of my own wedding: “There are two ways to handle a woman, and no one knows either of ‘em.”
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- Men don’t spend money on expensive toys just to make you mad – it’s genetic, they can’t help it.
- Never let her go to bed angry – you’re defenseless when you sleep.
- To our wives and girlfriends. May they never meet.
- Marriage is not a word, it’s a sentence…a life sentence.
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. (Rodney Dangerfield)
- Marriage teaches you loyalty, patience, understanding, perseverance, and a lot of other things you wouldn’t need if you’d stayed single.
- Yes, I do have a sense of humor and have the certificate to prove it. It’s called marriage certificate
- Women really have only two choices in life. You can stay single and THINK you’re miserable or you can get married and WISH you were dead.
- If she says, “Do whatever you want to” – You’d better figure out what it is she wants you to do.
- I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They’ve experienced pain and bought jewellery. (Rita Rudner)
- A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong. (Milton Berle)
- There’s only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn what it is I’ll get married again. (Clint Eastwood)
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. (Henny Youngman)
- Marriage is like a hot bath. Once you get used to it, it’s not so hot.
- Marriage is like a mousetrap. Those on the outside are trying to get in. Those on the inside are trying to get out.
- In the beginning; God created the earth and rested. Then God, created the man and rested. Then God created woman. And since then neither God nor man has rested.
- Two bits of advice to the new bride: One, tell your new husband that you have to have one night a week out with the girls, and, two, don’t waste that night with the girls.
- I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. (Rita Rudner)
- We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
- I married Ms. Right, I just didn’t know that her first name was ALWAYS.
- My wife and I have the secret to making the marriage last… Twice a week we go to a nice restaurant, have some good food, a little wine and companionship. She goes Tuesday and I go Friday. We sleep in separate beds, hers in Sydney and mine in Melbourne.
Clean wedding jokes are always good choices and they should be the type of Wedding MC jokes that you can safely deliver during weddings.
How about your wedding? Got any funny or interesting stories? How about funny jokes you can use at weddings? Let us know, we always love hearing from you.