Especially if you are only a wedding guest but you want to sport a bun to a wedding, a simple low bun can be a good option. Brides usually have bun hairstyles but they can be complicated, with a simple low bun hairstyle, you won’t be stealing the show away from the bride. Here’s how to do a simple low bun.
What you will Need for Creating a Simple Bun:
How to Create a Low Bun Hairstyle
1. Moisturize hair.
2. Blow dry hair from roots to end and from the nape, the sides and the front. Blow-dry hair by sections to make sure you have applied even heat all throughout and you get the desired volume.
3. With a curling iron, make curls at the end portion of the hair. This will later show beautifully when you get to gather them at the back of the head for the bun.
4. Gather hair from the front to the lower part of the back of the head just above the nape.
5. Make a simple bun by twisting the length of the hair gathered at the back of the head and securing them with pins and allowing the curled ends to hang beautifully from the bun.
6. Slightly sweep your fringe or bangs at one side of your face or split them in both sides, depending on your preference.
7. Finish with hairspray.
That’s how to do a low bun with long hair. If you are going to an outdoor wedding then make sure you apply enough spray to hold your style. This is a great style that doesn’t need too many accessories or decorations. Sometimes simple is best.
Want more great styles? Check out these simple wedding hairstyles for lots of ideas.