For a glamorous and elegant hairstyle, soft curls are always ‘in’ and if you are attending a wedding as a guest then you can always opt for a more casual look – loose curls at the bottom of your long straight hair. You don’t have to hide your hair in a bun. Here’s how to get a good hairstyle with curly long hair..
What you will Need for Doing Curly Long Styles:
How to Create Long Curly Hairstyles:
1. Moisturize hair before blow-drying.
2. Blow-dry hair starting at the back part near the nape, working your way up. Blow-dry the sides, section by section. Clip the rest of the hair up if you are working at a section of the hair from underneath.
3. When your hair has totally dried up, take your curling iron and make soft curls at the end portion of the hair. Follow it up with hot curlers for a greater curling effect and better volume as well.
4. If you want curls right at the top of your hair and not just at the ends, then you can also pull off that style by curling them! Big rollers make for bigger and better curls for your hair.
5. Piece a few hair ends with styling wax to avoid messy hair.
6. Finish with hairspray for a better hold.
That’s how to do long curly hairstyles. Long curls are always elegant and having a curly long hairstyle is not that complicated either. Long curly hair can be stylish with just some simple hairstyling tips, so find ways to liven up those curls and sport them to a wedding.
Want more great styles? Check out these hairstyles for wedding guests for ideas.