If you have short hair then choosing a bob hairstyle is perfect if you are going to attend a wedding. You can look classy and sexy, plus you won’t outshine the bride. Here’s how to style a bob hairstyle for weddings..
What you will Need for Styling a Bob:
- A radial brush to smoothen out the curls and waves of your hair
- Hair moisturizer
- A hair dryer
- Some hairspray
How to do a Bob Hairstyle:
1. Evenly apply a good amount of hair moisturizer to your hair before styling. Well moisturized hair is easy to style and of course, will help protect your hair as well.
2. Get your hair dryer and radial brush and start to style your hair from the nape. Take your brush from under your hair and gently pull the brush outwards. Position your dryer above each hair section you are brushing and curl your brush once you reach the end of each part. This will later give volume and define your bob hairstyle. Repeat this way of brushing until you get the bob effect you want.
3. Move on to your hair at the sides by brushing smaller sections. Get a small section of hair from underneath and clip the remaining hair at the top. Brush from under each hair section with your dryer following at the top. Curl the end of each section with your brush and repeat the process until you are done.
4. Finish off with a small amount of hairspray to make your bob stay in shape. Don’t forget to spray at arm’s length, just to avoid spraying too much.
That’s it, now you are ready to show off your classy bob. Make sure your hair has enough volume to last the whole event. If you are attending an outside wedding then it might be a good idea to use a bit more hairspray to keep your style in place.
Want more styles? We got lots of hairstyles for wedding guests you can check out.
- How to do Wispy Hair for Weddings Wispy hair is cute and a great choice if you are attending a wedding as a guest, especially if it’s an outdoor wedding....
- How to do Layered Hairstyles for Weddings If you are attending a wedding, a layered hairstyle is quick and easy and perfect for short to medium hair, especially for hair...