Ideal for a wedding party. Greens are always welcome with any menu. Aside from being easy to prepare without cooking, they are also a healthy option that makes your menu a balanced one. Here’s how to make our healthy mixed green salad recipe.
How to prepare mixed green salad:
1. Place butter in a medium-sized sauce pan over medium-high heat. When the butter turns light brown in color, add shallots and stir for 10 seconds.
2. Season with salt and pepper and add the sherry vinegar.
3. Remove from heat and place it in a blender.
4. Set the blender high and slowly drizzle in olive oil to create an emulsion. Turn off the blender once the olive oil is completely added.
5. Add thyme and parsley to the blended mixture, quickly turn the blended on for the ingredients to mix.
6. In a large bowl, toss salad greens with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Easy to prepare dressing and one good recipe that can go along well with your other party recipes. Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more for lots of guests.
Like wedding recipes? Check out these delicious brunch menu ideas for weddings.