Good for semi-formal celebrations such as bridal showers and rehearsal dinners for weddings, egg salad tea sandwich with smoked salmon and dill can be a good appetizer. Here’s our tasty recipe..
|Makes 7 servings|
How to prepare egg salad tea sandwiches:
1. In a medium pot filled with salted water, add eggs and bring to a boil.
2. Boil for 10 minutes, then run under cool water. Allow to sit for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Peel eggs and place into a mixing bowl.
4. Chop up the eggs with a knife and fork, add salmon, dried dill, capers, celery, green onion, mayo, salt and pepper – stir until combined and smooth.
5. Lay out 7 slices of bread.
6. Spread approximately 1/4 cup of the egg salad on the bread slice.
7. You may trim crusts off sandwiches if desired.
8. Arrange on platter and serve.
Tea sandwiches such as this one is a good option for brunch wedding showers and other semi-formal parties that do not necessarily need heavy eating. Your guests will love them. Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more.
Like wedding recipes? Check out these delicious and easy brunch menu ideas.