Ideal for bridal showers and weddings, Prosciutto wrapped melon squares is one recipe that is easy to prepare with no cooking involved, and of course, something that you can prepare way ahead of time, especially if you are preparing for quite a number of guests. Here’s our delicious honeydew melon wrapped in prosciutto recipe..
|Serves approx. 12 people|
How to prepare:
1. Place the melon squares into a bowl and sprinkle with lime juice.
2. Stir gently to allow lime juice to coat the melon squares.
3. Wrap each melon with a slice of prosciutto and secure with a sprig of mint or a toothpick for ease of picking it up.
4. Arrange on a serving tray.
Your guests will love them. You can also carve the melon into balls with a melon baller and make melon balls instead of slicing them into squares. This is also one way to make your prosciutto wrapped melon look nicer on sticks. You can even alternate the melon squares with the melon balls so you get two different shapes. Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more.
Like wedding recipes? Check out these delicious wedding brunch menu ideas.
- Delicious Asparagus Wrap Recipe and How to Prepare This quick and easy dish can be put together in just minutes. These delicious finger foods make an ideal dish for a bridal...
- Delicious Stone Fruit Panzanella Recipe Fruit make good recipes – whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner and for special occasions, fruit make great bread salads like the stone...
- Easy Recipe for Shrimp Rolls Sandwich Sandwiches are among the best to prepare for big events like brunch weddings and pre-wedding parties like bridal showers. They are easy to...
- Chocolate Truffles Recipe and How to Make Chocolate Truffles Dessert and sweets are a great part of any party food and chocolates never get a ‘no’ from guests. If you are looking...