Potatoes always have a place at the table – whether for ordinary or special parties and if you are hosting a special party, here is a simple skillet potato recipe that makes your potatoes extra special too.
Preparation & How to Cook Skillet Potatoes:
1. Scrub your potatoes clean and dice them into small, even pieces.
2. Place potatoes in a pot and cover just to the top of the potatoes with water.
3. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Drain and set aside.
5. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
6. Add the potatoes and the onion and garlic powder.
7. Toss to coat and leave for about 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat.
8. Flip the potatoes and allow them to sit for another 5-7 minutes.
9. Check that all sides are golden and crisp. If not, give the potatoes more time to sit in the oil over the heat until golden and crisp.
Skillet potatoes recipe is such a simple procedure, you can make your potatoes extra flavorful – and just exactly what many would want as a side dish for dinner or breakfast. Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more for lots of guests.
Like wedding recipes? Check out these great finger foods for bridal shower parties.