Smoked salmon – always a popular choice for party menus. Perfect for a wedding brunch or even a party snack. Here’s our smoked salmon platter recipe and how to make a smoked salmon platter..
How to prepare Smoked Salmon Platter:
1. Lay out and arrange the smoked salmon on a platter.
2. Thinly slice the lemon and arrange on the platter around the salmon.
3. Finely mince the red onion and also plate the onion on the same platter.
4. Halve the eggs, remove the yolks and mince them by running the egg whites through a coarse strainer. Do the same with the yolks.
5. Plate the capers and cream cheese. You may serve it with pumpernickel bread.
6. Garnish it with parsley or dill.
With a smoked salmon platter, you can never go wrong in satiating the palates of your guests, so why not have one for your party? Remember, you can double up the quantity if you need more for lots of guests.
Like wedding recipes? Check out these easy finger foods for bridal showers.