If you’re planning to be creative with your wedding cupcakes, then a white wedding cupcake is one creative way to present your wedding cupcake. With white cupcakes, or cupcakes with white frostings, you can also be creative or colorful with your decorations. Here’s our delicious white wedding cupcakes recipe and how to make white wedding cupcakes…
Here’s a simple recipe for white cupcakes – an easy and affordable way to elegant wedding cupcakes.
|Makes 36 cupcakes
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
How to Cook Cupcakes:
1. Preheat oven to 163 degrees C (325 degrees F).
2. Place cupcake liners in cupcake pans (you’ll need approximately 36).
3. In a large bowl, whisk together cake mix, flour, sugar and salt. Add remaining ingredients and beat with hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until well blended.
4. Use ice cream scoop to fill prepared cupcake tins- fill about 3/4 full.
5. Bake for about 18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
You can then decorate your cupcakes with white fondant, white chocolate or some vanilla frostings. Coconut topping can also complete your white cupcakes. You can also add colored accents to your white cupcake, especially if you want to add your wedding color into it. Your guests will love them!